One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. Umah Daun’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality
- Villa Manager
- Umah Daun’s full-time villa manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa, including staffing, service standards and guest satisfaction.
- The villa’s experienced chef will happily prepare Balinese, Asian, international and children’s dishes from the extensive suggestion menu, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements, and arrange provisioning.
- The butlers take meal orders, wait at table, serve poolside snacks and drinks, and take care of housekeeping duties. Butler service is provided in two shifts, from 7am to 3pm, and from 3pm to 11pm.
- Security guards
- The villa estate is kept safe and secure by security staff working in overlapping shifts from 9pm to 7am.
- A gardener maintains the villa’s lush garden and swimming pool.